In accordance with the provisions of the law 1581 of 2012 and its regulatory decree 1377 of 2013, CASA DEL COLISEO SAS has developed the following policies for the treatment of information and data protection collected through their communication channels whether digital or printed, which make up our guests, suppliers, employees, contractors databases and holders of the information.
If you are registered in some of our databases, it is because you had or have any relationship with CASA DEL COLISEO SAS and because you have provided your data voluntarily.
Regarding the collection of personal data, the user (hereinafter the information owner or the user) accepts and knows that the use, processing and treatment of these by CASA DEL COLISEO SAS, will be guided by the principles of legality, freedom, transparency, truthfulness, confidentiality, security and additionally accept and know the following numerals:
- The user is free to provide the information and acceptance of these terms.
- The information will be treated in a confidential way and for the exclusive use of sending information, promotions, and services of CASA DEL COLISEO SAS.
- With the delivery of this information, users authorize CASA DEL COLISEO SAS to contact them by telephone, email, or any other method, for the sending of commercial information, services or what is considered of importance for the user.
- The information supplied by the user may be stored and processed only for activities related to the development of the economic activity of CASA DEL COLISEO SAS.
- The user may exercise at any time the rights granted by Article 8 of Law 1581 of 2012; however, the data must be retained when required for compliance with contractual or legal obligations in accordance with the law mentioned in this same paragraph.
- During the processing of the information provided by the owner of the information, CASA DEL COLISEO SAS complies with what is established by Law 1581 of 2012, its regulatory decrees and other regulations.
- Personal information will not be disclosed to any third party, except as may be required by any law, decree or motive in order to comply with the obligations of this contract of common agreement.
- CASA DEL COLISEO SAS has adopted security levels of protection of physical and technical data necessary to avoid the loss, adulteration, or unauthorized access of the data.
- CASA DEL COLISEO SAS is not responsible for any consequences derived from improper admission of third parties or for technical failures in the operation of databases. Also, it is not responsible, for the erroneous data that it may contain.
RIGHTS OF HOLDERS
The personal data holders, may exercise the following rights, with respect to the personal data collected by CASA DEL COLISEO SAS:
- Access rights by which you can access the data that are under the control of CASA DEL COLISEO SAS to consult them for free, at least once every calendar month and / or whenever there are substantial changes of the information processing policies that motivate new consultations. If these requests are greater than once per calendar month, CASA DEL COLISEO SAS may charge the holder, the expenses of sending, reproducing and / or certification of documents.
- Right of update and rectification: The holder, may request the updating and / or rectification of personal data, in such a way as to satisfy the purposes of the treatment.
- The holder may request the removal of their personal data, or revoke the authorization of the processing of the data. The revocation and / or suppression shall be made when the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio has determined that the treatment was incurred in conduct contrary to this law and to the Constitution.
- The right to request proof of authorization, except for events in which they are excepted as a requirement for treatment in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Right to be informed regarding the use of personal data.
- To submit complaints to the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio for violations of the provisions of the law.
- CASA DEL COLISEO SAS has made available the following procedure and channel of attention so that you can exercise your rights at any time and at no cost:
a. The responsible area for channeling data protection applications is the operators area, which will be responsible for giving attention to the users and/or information holders through the line +57 6600566
b. Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Submit a communication to Calle del Coliseo 35-23, Cartagena with the documents that you consider supporting your request.
USE OF INFORMATION
CASA DEL COLISEO SAS makes use of the information in the following cases:
- When a reservation is made, updated, or processed in our property.
- To help us improve or develop our services.
- To answer any questions or requests regarding accommodations, events, and other services. This list is not restrictive and the addition of more uses which will be informed.
DISSEMINATION AND / OR DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
The information that we have of the holders or users will not be delivered to any third party, except in cases whose purpose is to comply with any law.
Third-party companies could be used to manage the collection, storage and processing of personal information. These companies would be selected and filtered to ensure maximum privacy and security and shall be authorized to use the information only in accordance with our instructions
THIS POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THE LAST TIME ON JUNE 22, 2017.